Monday, September 27, 2010

Badminton Experience

Hi!

Its been a long time since I had my last post in this blog. Well, I'm back and I will share my badminton experience last Saturday. It was our fitness day at work and I got a chance to play my favorite sport badminton. I has very happy as well as feeling fit during that day, since playing badminton is my sport. I have a lot of reasons why I love playing badminton that's why I am really enjoying it. I played the game for 2hours. It was almost a non-stop game since I was with my friend who was really dedicated to have her body get slim. LOL. Hope she gets what she want after playing the game regularly. I know playing badminton will help her to burn her fats as well as give her a healthy fit body. Badminton indeed has a lot of health benefits. Ohh well... After playing the game, I had a lot of body aches. LOL. But it was all worth it. It might just be because I wasn't able to play it for a long time. Oh well, I hope to play it again this Saturday and I hope to play it regularly this time. 

By the way, I also had the chance to update my main blog site Badminton Rules. I hope you could check it out!:) 

See you in my next post!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment